poniedziałek, 10 października 2011

Language Art Assesment

10-06-2011
Language Art Assesment
By Whattheheck Spiderman Chikipachipa
    This is a story about a really good dad and his son. Dad keeps his promises everytime. Dad has 2 faults. One of them is he can’t stand flies. If he sees one, he chases it until it is squished. He never, ever, forever uses the fly spray because it makes crazy stuffs in the air. His 2nd fault is the table manner. One day, his company boss came to his house to eat dinner, and his wife said “ Don’t say a single word to our son while dinner” and dad said “ okay”. So the son tried to make dad break his promise. He eats noisy but his dad doesn’t say anything. So he prepared a fly swatter and he put it on the table. Dad says nothing. He drops one dead fly in his dinner. What will happen to dad? What will he do?
   
    I liked the part telling his son to have food manners. ‘Don’t talk with food in your mouth’.
    I also liked the beginning. ‘Dad runs around the house with a fly swatter in his hand’.
    I think I won’t recommend this story because children who reads this story, I think they will try to copy it.

1 komentarz: