When the 5 boys were going to school, they saw that the sweet-shop was closed. So they took a look in the shop and saw that the gobstopper was everywhere and a dead mouse on the floor. Thwaites said, "Mrs. Prachett might be dead by a heart-attack!" Dahl thought 'I am a muderer?' Suddenly, they heard the school bell ringing so they went to school. Mr. Coombes said to line up outside against the wall. Mrs. Prachett came out of the school with Mr. Coombes. Mrs. Prachett started to check students. "Too big. Still too big. Still too big," said Mrs. Prachett. So she skipped some students. She got to Thwaites. She said, "It's 'im! 'E is one of them." Then, pointed at Dahl and the other 3 boys. They went into the headmaster's room. The headmaster hit the 5 children at the same place really hard.
I think that kind of punishment is very bad because by hitting the students, they won't do it when they are in the Catherdral school, but if they move school, they will do it again. I think that children should be first punished my talking and if he keeps doing it, hit him.
Roald Dahl used many similies and interesting language to make the autobiography engaging. For example, Thwaites yelled, "Ow-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w!" and straightened up like elastic and My mind was swimming and my eyes had gone all blurry as I went forward to bend over.
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz